KRoot

Story Laureate
Dec 7, 2016
Hi there, my name is Kathryn and I am very new to SavvyAuthors. I used to be much more prolific in my writing but over the past few years I've fallen out of practice. I've taken some college writing classes, and am definitely going to look into the classes here. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what this site is about and getting to know more writers.

You'll probably see me around quite a bit, once I figure out how this site works!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Kathryn,

Welcome! I'm so glad you decided to become a member of SavvyAuthors. I'm Lynn and I write romantic suspense. I'm also a Savvy moderator so you'll bump into me a lot during classes. :)

I'm so glad you are going to get back into the groove of writing again. The classes here at Savvy will provide a lot of inspiration, I'm sure! I've taken a lot of workshops and I really love them. The instructors are all informative and the community asks lots of questions, so I learn even more than what was in the lesson plan.

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Lynn

Upvote 0
Welcome Kathryn!

So glad you made it. As soon as our NaNoLit forum is up and running, we will be able to do more with our NaNo group.

You are right that this is an easy place to become active. It is filled with good classes and amazing people.

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask if you need something.

Welcome to Savvy!
Lyn

Upvote 0