• Hi all! This is Mike Creuzer. I am currently working on a proper announcement, but wanted to make sure there was a notice posted that we are turning the ship around! Stay tuned!

From the Admins... Hello! Beyond thrilled to be back!

RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
Hello, everyone!

For those of you that don’t know me, my name is RJ Garside, and I have been at SavvyAuthors almost since it began. I started out as a writer looking for a writer-friend that understood the struggles of being an author and discovered a community that I’ve loved being a part of for nearly twelve years! I never want to leave. :)

I have worked as SavvyAuthors’ Workshop & Special Events Coordinator for nearly nine years, and a member of the support team for more than a decade. If you've contacted Savvy support, we've probably already crossed paths.

I’m beyond thrilled that Savvy will be continuing and that I will be back to continue scheduling and running workshops and special events. I know you’ve met several of the wonderful team members that have taken over ownership of SavvyAuthors, and they have amazing ideas to grow this community. I can’t wait to see Savvy grow!

We will be planning to open our workshop registration in the very near future with our classes starting in October. Please watch our workshop registrations as new workshops will be added.

We are looking to do a deep dive into what the community wants and how we can help. This includes learning what topics you want to learn about and also revamping our special events. We also plan to offer a writing bootcamp for the month of November, so keep an eye out for that registration. It will be a fun month of revving up those word counts.

We hope you will consider sharing your thoughts with our class survey, and you can also reach out to me privately either through the SavvyAuthors site (RJ Garside) or my email [email protected]. I would love to connect.

Thanks for your continued patience and support. We're excited to support and motivate you on your writing journey!

RJ

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I'm excited to see SA moving forward, RJ.

Also excited that you are here and helping to maintain this wonderful place for writers to gather. :)

Can't wait for October!

June
Thanks so much, June! :)

Upvote 0