Phoenix Grimm

Wordsmith
Feb 5, 2023
Delaware
Hello,

A friend directed me here after sending a long list of Pitch Fests.

My name is Phoenix and I’m currently working on way too many projects. The one I’m attempting to get ready for publication is the first book in a new adult epic fantasy series entitled Creatures of Fate. Right now I’m also writing a queer cozy mystery and a superhero novel, which may or may not be the first in a universe.

Always open to advice and querying opportunities.

Thanks.

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
Hello,

A friend directed me here after sending a long list of Pitch Fests.

My name is Phoenix and I’m currently working on way too many projects. The one I’m attempting to get ready for publication is the first book in a new adult epic fantasy series entitled Creatures of Fate. Right now I’m also writing a queer cozy mystery and a superhero novel, which may or may not be the first in a universe.

Always open to advice and querying opportunities.

Thanks.
Hi @Phoenix Grimm!

Welcome! I think you are in good company with working on multiple projects. I am ALWAYS working on too many projects at one time. Oh! A queer cozy mystery sounds fantastic and just what pub pros are looking for. It sounds cool. And I have to say how much I love superheroes too. :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything. We are thrilled to have you join us!

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0