Raven Ames

Story Laureate
Feb 28, 2011
Hi there, I have two questions - Are the times the classes start set for west coast or east coast? And if I cannot register for a free class, does that mean it is full?
Thank you for your time!

Leslie
Leslie
Hi Raven
I am so sorry we missed this. Yes, if you can not register it is likely full. All classes are listed =in EST. But you can configure this in your preferences.
Thaks
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Just to emphasize you should make it easier to view classes and webinars. I managed to register but there is no access link for a webinar. I sent an email to request help but have not received any reply yet.

Leslie
Leslie
Hi MaryAnne
Sorry, you are having difficulties. The Access link for the webinar will be sent the day before the webinar starts. We schedule them months in advance and don't always have them when you register. We also send out a reminder a few hours before the webinar starts with the access link. And we always have someone manning support so if the internet spam filters grab both of those there is someone waiting on both the site support and email support to catch you and provide the access link.

Hope this helps!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0