Hey, from Sharon Lightsey, Savannah, GA

I'm happy to be back with all the Savvy Authors again. Unfortunately, I had to stop writing years ago, but I'm back and working on an outline for a historic coming-of-age and suspense story. I feel like a beginner, even though I've been published twice in low-country anthologies. I especially look forward to working with June again, although I'm sure she doesn't remember me after all this time.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Sharon!

We are so thrilled to have you return to SavvyAuthors. It's such an exciting thing when you're back from writing after some time, isn't it? I think many of us have been there where we had to take a step back from our writing to focus on other things and returning feeling like a newbie. I'm sure it will be just like riding a bike. :)

Congratulations on the releases. And yes! June is amazing!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything. We are so thrilled to have you join us again!

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
I'm happy to be back with all the Savvy Authors again. Unfortunately, I had to stop writing years ago, but I'm back and working on an outline for a historic coming-of-age and suspense story. I feel like a beginner, even though I've been published twice in low-country anthologies. I especially look forward to working with June again, although I'm sure she doesn't remember me after all this time.
I remember you, Sharon! It was a joy working with you and hope to have the opportunity to do so again. :)

I don't remember the story we worked on...I have your folder here somewhere....

I am delighted to hear that you're back writing again.

June

Upvote 0