J.M. Walker

Story Laureate
Jun 8, 2016
Canada
I was referred to this site by a friend and I'm so happy I decided to join. Everything I have seen so far, I've liked and I can't wait to start the classes, workshops and meet everyone!!

So allow me to introduce myself. I'm J.M. Walker. *waves*
I've been writing for almost 4 years. Wow. Time flies. And I've loved every minute of it and have learned so much but want to learn more. I crave it. Lol.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you around on here I'm sure!

J.M.
:love:

Upvote 0
I was referred to this site by a friend and I'm so happy I decided to join. Everything I have seen so far, I've liked and I can't wait to start the classes, workshops and meet everyone!!

So allow me to introduce myself. I'm J.M. Walker. *waves*
I've been writing for almost 4 years. Wow. Time flies. And I've loved every minute of it and have learned so much but want to learn more. I crave it. Lol.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you around on here I'm sure!

J.M.
:love:
Hi J.M!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors! Time definitely does fly when you are having fun! This is a great place to learn through workshops, special events, and the very awesome SavvyAuthors community.

Please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or email US if you have any questions or need any assistance. We are always happy to help!

RJ

Upvote 0