My name is Julie Shelton and I write BDSM erotic romance, some Menage, some straight MF. My first erotic novel, Loving Sarah, was published by Siren Bookstrand on November 28, 2012 and since then I've written and published ten more, both under my name and under the pen name A. J. Steele.

My writing has run the gamut from fairies in the garden at age 9 to handcuffs in the boudoir at age 69. In the years between I managed to graduate cum laude with a B.A. in French from Georgia State University followed by a Master’s Degree in Library Science from Emory University. Having thus procured those two necessary but ultimately irrelevant pieces of paper, I launched a successful career as a children’s librarian, followed by an even more successful career as a professional storyteller and puppeteer. In 1991 I published Kidstuff, an award-winning, monthly newsletter, as well as a book, Puppets, Poems and Songs, both major language arts resource for early childhood educators.

At various points in my life, when asked what I wanted to be, my answer would have been (in rough chronological order, since some of these lofty ambitions overlapped): a fairy, a princess, a ballerina, Nancy Drew, Cherry Ames, a paleontologist, Scarlett O’Hara, thin and beautiful, an actress, and a writer. Now, at age 73, my answer to that question is, “younger”.

Followed closely, of course by bestselling author. Oh, and a princess. Some dreams die hard.
Now retired, I live in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0