• Hi all! This is Mike Creuzer. I am currently working on a proper announcement, but wanted to make sure there was a notice posted that we are turning the ship around! Stay tuned!

From the Admins... Hi everyone!

alexj

Author
Aug 20, 2021
Madison
Hey everyone, I just wanted to reach out to introduce myself, get to know you all, and let you know the plans we have in store for Savvy.

I’ve been working with a small team behind the scenes with Savvy for several years, helping Leslie keep the site up-to-date with the latest software, so when we heard that we had the opportunity to be a more direct part of Savvy Authors, we couldn’t pass it up!

We're planning to start making a few changes over the next few weeks to improve your experience on the site, but I’d like to have your input while we’re making these changes. If you’ve noticed any bugs, have requests for new features, or any questions, please let me know.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all better and I’ll see you around the site!

Reactions: 19 users
Upvote 0
Thanks for the good news. I can't wait to hear more. SA has been a wonderful part of my life for many years, I even gave a class once. I hope its place in writers' lives will continue in some form.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Hello. Sorry to sound stupid or behind the times, but I'm really confused. I thought all classes had been canceled and I've been awaiting return of the money I paid for a class that started today. I haven't received a refund, but did receive an email today that my classroom was officially "open." There doesn't seem to be anything on the class page so I'm curious as to what's going on. Is this class still happening or will I eventually get my refund as promised? I don't care either way, just want to know what's going on. Any advice would be appreciated.

Here's a copy of the email I received:

Dear Patricia Rickrode,

Your class, Be Your Own Publicist with Terri Main, with SavvyAuthors starts Aug 26, 2024 8:00 AM CDT, $35.00, https://savvyauthors.com/community/classes/registered

Your registration information is as follows:

• Event & Instructor Name: Be Your Own Publicist with Terri Main.
  • Event Date: Aug 26, 2024 8:00 AM CDT to Sep 22, 2024 11:50 PM CDT.
  • Event Price: $35.00
Your classroom will be open and accessible after the class starts at Aug 26, 2024 8:00 AM CDT here.

You can view all your workshop or event registrations on your profile tab or click on Registered Classes in the class menu, which displays a list with links to all your classes.

**Please note these links above require login to access.**

Be sure to check out all of terrimain's great classes.
and our and upcoming great events.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us! We are here to help!

Thanks for learning with SavvyAuthors!
~ The Savvy Crew

P.S. check out all the great Classes, and upcoming Special Events from SavvyAuthors!

Upvote 0
Hello. Sorry to sound stupid or behind the times, but I'm really confused. I thought all classes had been canceled and I've been awaiting return of the money I paid for a class that started today. I haven't received a refund, but did receive an email today that my classroom was officially "open." There doesn't seem to be anything on the class page so I'm curious as to what's going on. Is this class still happening or will I eventually get my refund as promised? I don't care either way, just want to know what's going on. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hey Patricia! @Leslie is working through refunds - it's a little bit of a process, but she should be getting to yours soon :)

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I just wanted to reach out to introduce myself, get to know you all, and let you know the plans we have in store for Savvy.

I’ve been working with a small team behind the scenes with Savvy for several years, helping Leslie keep the site up-to-date with the latest software, so when we heard that we had the opportunity to be a more direct part of Savvy Authors, we couldn’t pass it up!

We're planning to start making a few changes over the next few weeks to improve your experience on the site, but I’d like to have your input while we’re making these changes. If you’ve noticed any bugs, have requests for new features, or any questions, please let me know.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all better and I’ll see you around the site!
Hi Alexj!

I've found SA to be a valuable resource for over a decade and I am thrilled you and your team plan to keep it alive. Even after all these years, I continue to enjoy the site. I'm a class junkie and SA has the best classroom format I've found.

I'm not sure when you plan to have the site ready for relaunch, but I think the Savvy WriterCon would be an excellent way to publicize and relaunch to draw writers back and let new writers experience SA.

If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to reach out!

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Alexj!

I've found SA to be a valuable resource for over a decade and I am thrilled you and your team plan to keep it alive. Even after all these years, I continue to enjoy the site. I'm a class junkie and SA has the best classroom format I've found.

I'm not sure when you plan to have the site ready for relaunch, but I think the Savvy WriterCon would be an excellent way to publicize and relaunch to draw writers back and let new writers experience SA.

If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to reach out!
Thanks Candy! Happy to have you around the site and that info is really helpful!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I didn't get an email about SA continuing, although I'm glad to see it is. I've taken classes forever from here and missed it. I have a question. I got an email from Paypal mentioning a refund, (for a class, I presume) but then that refund was never completed by Savvy. So now I'm confused. Can you advise what is going on and provide information about this refund. I presume we'll have to join again or is that wrong?

thanks for your help and welcome back
I can't wait to get started

Upvote 0