Welcome @Leenna Naidoo!

There are a few of us who write fantasy and romance. You are among friends. You might want to join a SIG (special interest groups) in Romance, Spec Fiction and others.

I'm a moderator here, as are my colleagues, @Mona, @RJ Garside, @Lynn Shannon @lesliedow and others who can answer your questions.
Lyn

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I've approved you for Speculative Fiction--yeah, I mod that, too. LOL
If you introduce yourself, I can welcome you there, again. :D

Reactions: 1 user
Leenna Naidoo
Leenna Naidoo
Hi Lyn

I did notice you're the moderator for the Spec Fiction :) I guess we'll be seeing more of each other!

Thanks for the approval. I'll drop by later, and look forward to being a part of the group :)
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome, Leenna! You might also check out the IndieCafe if you're interested in self-pubbing or the Watercooler if you're looking to chat or discuss something of interest to you. Honestly, I've been around here forever and still don't know all the nooks and crannies, but they're here for the exploring.

• Happy
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Hi Mona

Thanks! I do self-publish. I'm not very good at forums and have really started getting into them from this year. I'll take a slow wander around and take in the IndieCafe and other places. I don't want to get overwhelmed!

Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Upvote 0