Instructor
Premium Member
  • Feb 15, 2010
    Texas
    tambrakendall.com
    Pinterest
    authortambranicole
    *Waving from the Houston, Texas area*
    **NOTE: You've got to look a while before you spot a good cowboy butt. They're here but not everywhere you look. You know, somebody needs to fix that problem.**

How can a girl not fall in love with a cowboy? In the past, I had a short historical romance that took place in Texas with a delicious cowboy. Then, I had a time-traveling vampire cowboy short story published a few years ago. I don't have any novels published with cowboys yet.

Do I have enough cowboys? Can I stay, Dawn? *grin* LOL

Tambra

• Happy
    Reactions: 1 user
    Upvote 0
    You can stay! LOL Vampire cowboy, eh? That reminds me of a Kresley Cole character. LOVE her books. :)

So what are you working on now...do you have a release date yet? And since you're from the TX area...do you know Nikki Duncan and Shelly Bradley? I think they're in one of the RWA Chapters in the Dallas/Houston area. Not sure Nikki is still active, though.

Upvote 0
    Yay!!!! I have one of Kresley's books and it's great! The hero is a werewolf and the heroine is half vampire and half valkyrie. Her name was Emma, I think.

I'm working on a Scottish historical paranormal, novella length as far as I know. A contemporary paranormal shifter romance with a pretty strong suspense thread. Once the novella is finished though, I have two cowboy novels I started but I'd love to fully plot one or both of them out.

I'm further down in Texas. The Houston Bay Area chapter is an hour away and it's the closest to me. I don't know either of these ladies but for some reason Shelly Bradley's name is familiar.

Dawn_McClure
    Dawn_McClure
    Your books sound super interesting.

Shelley has been around for quite a while. She mostly writes erotica, but way way back in the day she wrote historical. :)
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0
    Dawn, are you going to start back doing the sprint thing in chat?

Dawn_McClure
    Dawn_McClure
    I stopped for a while because no one was ever in there, but I can sprint this afternoon. I write from 1-6 PM CST everyday.
    Upvote 0
    Tambra
    Tambra
    I'm setting my clock to be in the chat/sprint thingy at 1:00. I'm on Texas, Central time.
    Upvote 0
    Dawn_McClure
    Dawn_McClure
    I'll see you there! Irene Roth was sprinting with me yesterday. :)
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0