RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
RJ Garside submitted a new resource:

Macro-Editing: Fixing the Big Picture with Terri Main - Macro editing the big stuff

The first stage in editing is to make broad changes in the basic elements of the story. These generally include addressing problems with the story line, characterization, and world building or setting.

This course helps the writer learn what to look for during this macro-editing stage.

This course includes:
  • Creating a Plan of Action
  • Examining Story Structure
  • Fleshing Out Characters
  • Making the World of your Story Believable
  • Addressing Consistency
  • Fixing Plot...

Read more about this resource...

Upvote 0
Hello, all! :) I've never taken a workshop course here on SavvyAuthors, so I was wondering if this was a course where participants can check in and do homework as they are able, or if participants MUST be available at certain times to complete certain tasks. (As a freelance commercial artist my schedule is pretty flexible, but if an emergency project hits my studio I might end up having to take a day or two away, or check in only in the evenings.)

Upvote 0
Hi Laurie,

Thanks for the post. Our workshops are forum-based so you can check in and do homework as your schedule allows. For our workshops, there are not certain times that registrants must be online. The material is available 24/7 and you can pop in and post or read the lectures whenever you can. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a wonderful day!

RJ

Upvote 0
Absolutely no problem! :)

I spotted your registration come through just fine and with the discounted price.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Have a wonderful day!

RJ

Upvote 0