Hi, Ally. I'm a newbie here as well. I am looking not only for critique partners, but also a publisher for a series I don't want to self-publish. Nice to meet you.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I have self-published five books. Four were biographical fiction and one was a poetry and art book. Now I am writing fiction short stories and novels. The novels are a series and are romance with paranormal aspects such as someone who can see ghosts, a psychic, an empath and a man who can communicate with animals.

Upvote 0
Hi Ally! Welcome to the group. Since you have a completed ms, why not pitch today during Pitchfest? We have a number of industry pros who could be waiting for your story. Pitch away.....and good luck!

Upvote 0
Welcome Allyson!

Glad you found us. We have several 'boot camps' each year -- one coming up in July--that give us a chance to sign up for teams of like-minded.

So you can join a 'fantasy' team and out of those teams of the boot camps, I have found some of my best critters.

We have SIGs (Special Interest Groups) that form or have formed to set up a safe forum to exchange critiques.

I write fantasy for kids, so I am in Kidlit. But there are romance SIGs and other interests.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need to. I'm a moderator here and if I don't know the answer, I know how to find it. :D

Lyn

Upvote 0