Personally, I've been a bit of a lurker in the writing community just kind of sitting in the back and watching.

I think it's time though I step forward and say a "hello".

I'm a fiction author who is writing in the Fantasy genre, though it usually has a bit of a western sub-theme due to my country heritage.

I'm still shopping for literary agents, but if you are also a fantasy fan whose selling point isn't how they are "breakthrough" or anything but instead how they are unusual, unique, and maybe even weird please stop by and say hello!

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
Personally, I've been a bit of a lurker in the writing community just kind of sitting in the back and watching.

I think it's time though I step forward and say a "hello".

I'm a fiction author who is writing in the Fantasy genre, though it usually has a bit of a western sub-theme due to my country heritage.

I'm still shopping for literary agents, but if you are also a fantasy fan whose selling point isn't how they are "breakthrough" or anything but instead how they are unusual, unique, and maybe even weird please stop by and say hello!
Hi @CRStroyteller!

We are thrilled that you have officially stepped forward to say hello!
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Good luck with the query trenches. And yes, it is so true that publishing likes to keep things in a cookie cutter. There are some agents that are looking for fresh and unique though. We wish you the best of luck!

RJ

Upvote 0