Question about pitching...

Ginger Smith

scribbler
Jun 12, 2019
Georgia
I pitched two authors today, but my pitch doesn't show up on the pages. Should I try it again or does it take a certain amount of time to show up? Please help!!

lesliedow

Site Monkey
Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Instructor
Premium Member
Going Indie
Hi Ginger
There were a few that were snapped up by our enthusiastic spam filter. I was out last night so did not clear them until this morning. Can you check now, I suspect your post will be there now. And do let me know if it is not!
Best
Leslie

green3500

scribbler
Jun 14, 2019
Beachwood, NJ
Hi! Wondering if you could help. How do I delete a post? Inadvertently posted twice!

Mona

Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Feb 19, 2010
Cove, TX
When you open the post, you should see this at the bottom:
It's not very clear here, but on the left it gives you four options. One of them should be delete. If you click that, it will delete that post. Let me know if you need more help.

green3500

scribbler
Jun 14, 2019
Beachwood, NJ
That looks easy enough, but the only option I see at the bottom is 'reply.' I thought if I came in on my laptop I might have more options but :( nope!

Thanks for your help.

green3500

scribbler
Jun 14, 2019
Beachwood, NJ
I see those options here in the forum but not on the 'pitch' threads. ? Is there a way to delete a pitch after it was sent?

Thank you again!

Mona

Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Feb 19, 2010
Cove, TX
Ahhh...I'm not sure if it works on the pitch, but don't worry. They'll realize it's a duplicate. Or you can send a private message to @RJ or @Leslie. They're the ladies in the know on all things pitch related.

Reactions: green3500