• NaNo Is Coming Up! Join Us 11/4 To Kick Off Your Motivation

We’re getting excited for NaNo and wanted to invite you to join us! I know it can sometimes be hard to find motivation or get past those blocks, but we’re here to help you keep focused and on track in your story! Register below if you’d like to join - it’s entirely free!

Register View thread

Thank you for having me

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me into your authors' community. I am delighted to be here.

My name is Elizabeth Woods. (Lizzy) and I have 6 books that I self-published through Amazon.com and worldwide. I have written two non-fiction books, one of which is a personal memoir and a follow up book. I am a guest writer for the Complex PTSD Foundation where I help people through day-to-day struggles with mental health. I have written a fiction series called the "Cedar's Port series" set in North Carolina in the US. There are four books in the series and the fifth book is coming soon.
I am a mom and working as a second grade teacher at the same time as completing a Master's degree in Creative writing.
I would love to get to know you all.
Lizzy

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi @Elizabeth Woods!

We are so excited to have you join us. Congratulations on your self published books! You sound like you are super busy with being a mom, working as a teacher (elementary school teachers are absolute angels) while also getting your Master's degree. Wow! You must be a master at time management. :)

Welcome to the Savvy community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

RJ

Upvote 0
Welcome to SA, Lizzy! Good to have you here.

Congratulations on your published books. My-- you are one busy person! A family, writing, and working on your masters. Not to mention your guess writing. When do you sleep? :)

I used to teach in the public school system but life led me in a different direction. (My master's is in special ed: learning disabilities.)

Looking forward to seeing you around SA.

June

Upvote 0