Add your favorite genre/subgenre to CritMatch!

• Kids Craft Books

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adult Craft Books

• Erotica

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Western

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Men's Adventure

• Picture books

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Move to a genre/age choice approach

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Is the voting closed? I can't vote.

Also it says:

• You currently do not have access to Partner Match. Please contact support to find out why.

When I go to CritMatch.
No worries just drop here want you want. I will add it. We should have the match up and running shortly. I am just finishing up the final tests. We changed the algorithm to allow for more options in the match and I want to be sure that I have tested it fully before turning it loose onto you guys. :)

Upvote 0
Is Crit Match happening? The link to Crit match brings me to the message that I’m locked out. I looked in Spam folders and did not find any messages. I did receive several repeat emails thanking me for participating. Is the match paused? Thanks!
Hi CalrE
Yes definitely. We have made several big changes and want to be sure it is fully tested. I just posted the new FAQ and you should see that your CritMatch Preferences pane looks quite different. Give us a few more days!
:)
Thanks
Leslie

Upvote 0
No worries just drop here want you want. I will add it. We should have the match up and running shortly. I am just finishing up the final tests. We changed the algorithm to allow for more options in the match and I want to be sure that I have tested it fully before turning it loose onto you guys. :)

Maybe people have already listed these but:

Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Magical Realism
Steampunk
Alternative History (which I guess might also be steampunk)
Cyberpunk

or I guess you could group them all under Speculative Fiction - I do

YA Dystopia

Maybe that's not what you meant. If so, I apologize.

Upvote 0