• Hi all! This is Mike Creuzer. I am currently working on a proper announcement, but wanted to make sure there was a notice posted that we are turning the ship around! Stay tuned!

HELP! Will Instructors Be Paid

I don't like making these "public" threads of this nature, but I'm struggling to get any response regarding this issue.

I have tried repeatedly to contact someone regarding this. My previous contact was RJ Garside. With my communications with RJ, I have documentation that says I was supposed to receive a payment for the class I ran early July 2024 (The Antagonistic Beats of a Story with Judy Mohr), with payment going out around July 29, 2024. We also had assurances that instructors would be paid. Yet, I have not received payment.
Please advise.

Judy L Mohr

Upvote 0
I don't like making these "public" threads of this nature, but I'm struggling to get any response regarding this issue.

I have tried repeatedly to contact someone regarding this. My previous contact was RJ Garside. With my communications with RJ, I have documentation that says I was supposed to receive a payment for the class I ran early July 2024 (The Antagonistic Beats of a Story with Judy Mohr), with payment going out around July 29, 2024. We also had assurances that instructors would be paid. Yet, I have not received payment.
Please advise.

Judy L Mohr
Hey Judy! Yes, instructors are going to be paid - I do see you on the list. Leslie should be in touch with payment soon, though she is currently out of town until Monday. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hoping I'm on the "going to be paid soon" list....So just checking.

Thanks so much, Evi for answering Judy's question. I'm guessing we're not the only ones waiting.

Again--thanks!

June
Hey June - I believe you are. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share your last name/classes for confirmation.

Appreciate both of you for your patience. We've been working to get things wrapped up and to get everyone taken care of as quickly as possible :)

Upvote 0

Please advise.

Judy L Mohr
I'm not an instructor, but I'm still waiting for return payment for a class that I signed up for that was canceled. Hopefully I wasn't lost in the shuffle. I also don't know who to contact about this even though I sent an inquiry to the administrators prior to the site closing down about this issue (who to contact if we don't receive payment.) I'm sure there is a lot involved with the closing down or transferring process so I'm willing to continue waiting so long as I'm not completely forgotten.

Patricia Rickrode
w/a Jansen Schmidt

Upvote 0
I'm not an instructor, but I'm still waiting for return payment for a class that I signed up for that was canceled. Hopefully I wasn't lost in the shuffle. I also don't know who to contact about this even though I sent an inquiry to the administrators prior to the site closing down about this issue (who to contact if we don't receive payment.) I'm sure there is a lot involved with the closing down or transferring process so I'm willing to continue waiting so long as I'm not completely forgotten.

Patricia Rickrode
w/a Jansen Schmidt
Hey Patricia,

If you want to PM me which class it was, I can take a look to make sure it's on the list!

Upvote 0
Hi all. I have completed the payments for all instructors and will start on the refunds this weekend. Apologies for the delay. It's not simple to figure out the refunds, but you will be refunded. Thanks!
Leslie

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Hi all. I have completed the payments for all instructors and will start on the refunds this weekend. Apologies for the delay. It's not simple to figure out the refunds, but you will be refunded. Thanks!
Leslie
What about classes that were paid for but weren't run? I'd be okay with a credit, but I've had no communication regarding a refund for the class I paid for (Writing the Romantic Suspense Story) that didn't happen.

Upvote 0
Yes, I am slowly getting those refunded. It's a pretty manual process and time consuming. I expect they will all be done in a few weeks.

Upvote 0
Yes, I am slowly getting those refunded. It's a pretty manual process and time consuming. I expect they will all be done in a few weeks.
Hi all
All the refunds have now been processed. Both Paypal and stripe say that they will take 5-10 days. If you have not received a refund by October 1 (just to give them a bit more time) please post here and I will see what I can find out.
Thanks

Upvote 0