Finding a good crit partner who will follow you through all the books in your series is a tough one.
They don’t get paid. They just hope you’ll do the same for them–and that’s what SavvyAuthors is all about. Writers helping writers. So, with that in mind, let us help you find your forever crit partner–because they do exist. You just have to know where to look.
How this works…
- You fill out your crit preferences in and opt in for the match
- hint: the crit preferences live in the preferences pane in your personal settings.
- See the video below for instructions.
- We, every two weeks or so, will run our Crit Matching Tool and match up everyone who has opted in. For all the deets check out the FAQ or head to the Indie Cafe’ to find out when the next match choice will be run.
- After we make the matches we’ll publish them in a private section of the IndieCafe’ Community and the rest is up to the match participants.
- At the end of the two-week cycle we’ll ask you to rate your partner and we’ll publicly reward good crit partners and allow everyone to earn crit credit toward Excellence in Critique Badges. And we’ll show rankings of your accumulated points on our Crit Excellence Leaderboard
- Detailed instructions in the video below!
Right now for a limited time we are running a Public Beta Program and opening the program up to any Basic or Premium SavvyAuthors member. Premium members are automatically added to the program (but not opted in!) Basic members, please contact us and we will add you for FREE!
Don’t miss this great chance to find a crit partner!