TikTok for Authors: Social Media Outreach that Works with Robin Jeffrey

Business TikTok for Authors: Social Media Outreach that Works with Robin Jeffrey

Level
Mixed
Category
  1. Business
  2. Dialogue
  3. Marketing
  4. Writer's Life
The LIVE webinar will be presented on ZOOM. For more information on how to access Zoom for your first Zoom meeting, please check out HERE.

Working on building your author platform? Curious about TikTok but don’t know where to start? This 60 minute session will teach you all the basics of what TikTok is, how it works, and how to have fun while reaching readers like never before. This presentation will walk you through what you need to think about to create your very own TikTok account and will prove useful for authors at all stages in their careers.

Let me show you what you’ve been missing! Participants will leave the program with a firm grasp of the TikTok platform's capabilities, ideas of how to implement TikTok into their already existing social media outreach plans, and learn how to build a brand new TikTok account of their very own!
Outline
This is a live webinar. A recording will be available later the following week for a specified amount of time.

The LIVE webinar will take place at 3:30 p.m. EST. Don't know what time that is? Check out the Time Zone Converter.
Author
Robin Jeffrey
Start date
Sep 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM
End date
Sep 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM
Registration end date
Sep 11, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Rating
4.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More classes from Robin Jeffrey

Latest reviews

Robin's expertise AND her enthusiasm had even this old bird downloading the TikTok app afterwards. I've got a ways to go learning how to use it, studying how other authors use it, and venturing to make my (gulp) first tiktok video... but Robin convinced me to try!
I learned a lot of useful tips for using Tic Tok to engage with potential readers. Thanks!
This was a great introductory webinar, specially for those who just started or have not started yet. I have been using TikTok for several months now, so a lot of it was familiar to me. I would love to have companion webinars with more advanced features. Perhaps an intermediate one with an overview of some of their filters, and suggestions/demonstrations of other apps that can be used to edit videos, etc. And an advanced webinar going deep into content, resources, marketing, trends, etc.
Wow! I almost skipped this class because I didn't think I'd want to do videos. The info was so interesting and well presented - an hour after class I signed up for TikTok and posted my first video! What fun! Thanks to Robin Jeffrey for such a great class!
Great information and engaging presenter! Have a lot of info in a short amount of time.