Camp NaNovember

Writing Life Camp NaNovember

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic $40 (Cost of a New Premium Membership)
Category
  1. Writer's Life
  2. Bootcamp
Are you a procrastinator in need of motivation? Hate writing alone? If having Drill Sergeants screaming in your inbox sounds like fun, you are in the right place! Kick off your winter boots and grab your laptop, it’s winter Bootcamp time!

Your NaNovember Boot Camp 2020 Mission: 50,000 words.

BootCamp is all about writing that new first draft. You write DAILY and you report your own words on our custom Leaderboard! The camper who completes the month with the highest wordcount (honor system here!) will win a FREE WORKSHOP (up to a 40.00 value!).
Author
SavvyAuthors Events
Start date
Nov 1, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Nov 30, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Registration end date
Nov 3, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Rating
4.09 star(s) 32 ratings

More classes from SavvyAuthors Events

Latest reviews

Another fun Bootcamp! Leslie, RJ, and Dawn are awesome cheerleaders. Leslie's leaderboard tool is so user-friendly and helpful for tracking daily and cumulative stats. I also love the chat room for sprinting. Thanks Savvy Authors team for creating a fun and productive work space for writers. :)
I really enjoyed the Bootcamp. I set a really high goal this year for NaNoWriMo (85,000 words), so it was nice to have a place where I could check in daily to let people know how I was doing. Leslie was great to work with and was very attentive throughout the entire month. Again, I had a great experience. Definitely glad I upgraded my subscription to participate.