INSIDE OUT: Crafting Your Character’s Internal Conflict with Linnea Sinclair

Character INSIDE OUT: Crafting Your Character’s Internal Conflict with Linnea Sinclair

New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Intermediate
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Member $25 & Basic Member $35
Category
  1. Characters
  2. GMC
  3. POV
[bcolor=#ffffff]It’s the bottom of the iceberg. The fuel for the fire. Internal conflict—that illusive and often ignored element in your character’s GMC. Yet, like fuel, it’s a powerful element in crafting your character and your story, and it will keep your readers turning pages. In this two-work intensive mini-workshop, RITA® award-winning author, Linnea Sinclair, will show you how to dig deeper to unearth your story’s hidden power by writing to this primal force. [/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Join Linnea and learn:[/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=#ffffff][bcolor=#ffffff]How to dig into your characters to discover their innate internal conflicts[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=#ffffff][bcolor=#ffffff]How to pull external story elements into an internal conflict[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=#ffffff][bcolor=#ffffff]How to use internal conflict to strengthen your story.[/bcolor][/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff](A working knowledge of GMC: Goal, Motivation and Conflict is helpful for this class.)[/bcolor]
Author
Linnea Sinclair
Start date
Nov 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM
End date
Nov 20, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Registration end date
Nov 9, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

I had a lot of pieces to the puzzle, but Linnea helped me build them into the big picture.
Is 5 the best or is 1 the best? Anyway, this class was outstanding. Great examples, clear explanations, and lots of sharing led to a much greater understanding for me. Linnea is not only knowledgeable, but is able to explain difficult concepts in a concrete and easy to understand way. (And she's often funny, too.) I try to take all of her classes.