- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by September 17 and save $5, use code LAYERCARR at checkout!**
- Characters, Description/Setting, Editing, Dialogue, Structure, GMC, Plotting, POV, Voice, Worldbuilding
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Have you ever finished the first draft of a book and thought it was missing something, but you weren't sure what? That "what" is probably layering - the process of adding details to your story, from character traits to body language to descriptions of the environment surrounding your story. Each type of layering will be described, complete with examples, and then you'll have the chance to try your hand at layering your own work, with critiques from me on how you did. Cassandra will show you how to,
- Adding details to your story,
- Characters traits to body language, making the details important, meaningful, and just enough,
- Description of the surrounding environment.
Likes: jlzeffer and Amcii Cullum