- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium members $40 & Basic Members $50
**Register by October 19 and save $10 use code LEGALLIPTON at checkout**
- Writer's Life
- Can I quote song lyrics in my novel?
- Am I allowed to write about real people?
- How do I prevent someone from stealing my story idea?
- Can I re-use a title someone else has used for their book?
- What’s the difference between copyright and plagiarism?
Legal issues are becoming increasingly relevant for authors, particularly those who self-publish without the benefit of an agent or attorney. The most common legal issues that impact authors and the publishing industry are copyright, contract, and, to some extent, defamation and privacy law. This two hour webinar provides an introduction for both self-publishing and traditionally published authors to basic legal issues they may confront when writing and marketing their work.
- Instructor Posts on SavvyBlog