SavvyWriterCon CritPartner Match

Writing Life SavvyWriterCon CritPartner Match

New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Finding a good crit partner who will follow you through all the books in your series is a tough one.
They don’t get paid. They just hope you’ll do the same for them–and that’s what SavvyAuthors is all about. Writers helping writers. So, with that in mind, let us help you find your forever crit partner–because they do exist. You just have to know where to look.

Right now for a limited time we are running a Public Beta Program and opening the program up to anyone who registers for this free class in our WriterCon!

Don’t miss this great chance to find a crit partner!

UPDATE: Registration for this event closes at 9PM EST on Sept 11 and you must OPT_In and complete your match choices by 6AM EST Sept 12.
We've added a video to explain how to do this!
Author
CritPartnerMatch
Start date
Sep 11, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 13, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 11, 2020 at 9:00 PM
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

out of all the weeks the program has been running, I have been matched exactly three times, and twice, the match was with the same person, who was perfectly nice, but didn't seem all that interested in actually exchanging any writing to crit. Perhaps it's just the genre I write in, but the program doesn't seem to fit everyone.
This is a great program and I appreciate your coordinating it. Thank you! My only suggestion is what if you could chose the genres you'd be willing to read instead of the genre of your story and made matches according to that? It might be easier to find matches-I personally like reading different genres-and there were a couple of times when I didn't get a match because there wasn't a crit partner available in my genre.