- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by December 28 and save $5, use code SECONDCHANCEBAILEY2021 at checkout!**
- Characters, Description/Setting, Genre, GMC, Plotting, POV, Worldbuilding, Writer's Life
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Second chance romance is a popular trope that covers a lot of situations. A chance to make up after a split. A second chance at love for "older" heroines. Another chance for love after heartbreak or trauma. Second chances come in many forms and readers love to experience them. Learn how to build your character's backstory and make their second chance extra satisfying for your readers.
- What kind of second chance story are you telling? (Types of second chances)
- What are the risks and what will your character gain?
- Conflicts - what will they have to do to overcome the obstacles?
- Backstory – why is your character in this situation and what do they really want?
- Make the reader care – how they can become invested in your character's journey
More to come...