Spring Plotting Camp

Plot-Structure-GMC Spring Plotting Camp

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic $40 (Cost of a New Premium Membership)
Premium Members: Free
Category
  1. Plotting
  2. Bootcamp
Writing BootCamp starts on May 1. Do you have a story ready to go? We want to set you up for writing success…and what makes a successful writer? A kickass plot! We’re calling all plotters, pantsers, outliners, outline-phobes and yes even you mind-mappers! If you HATE to plot or would have plot’s babies if writer and plot were able to mate, we’ve got the camp for you!

Spend two weeks jotting down plot points and connecting (or not) the dots. We’ve got a nice comfy forum and supportive writers to help you put just the right amount of structure around your plot!
Author
SavvyAuthors Events
Start date
Apr 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date
May 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Apr 21, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.09 star(s) 32 ratings

More classes from SavvyAuthors Events

Latest reviews

The instructor provided tools and examples I definitely intend to use. I ignored the Beat Sheet but now that I've seen it in action I'm going to use it.
Some good suggestions for plotting but I guess I expected more guided plotting to have a manuscript pretty much plotted by the end of the bootcamp.
SavvyAuthors Events
Hi Jodi. Thanks for the feedback. Next time we'll better explain that this was more of a chance to try out different plotting methods than to have a fully developed plot that is reviewed and vetted. Hope you were able to take away some good ideas to make your plotting better!