- Basic and Premium Members Prices
- Premium members $40/Basic members $50
Register by February 7th and save $5, use code MINDMAPDIEHL2022 at checkout!
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Nobody wants to read the same plot or the same characters. Naturally our brain steers us toward the similar, but you can break out of that mold and unlock your creativity with Mind Mapping. Which, simply put, is the art of organizing inspiration.
Mind Mapping can be used for more than just working out a plot or re-inspiring your characters, it can be used for everything from secondary character development to world building. June will show you how you can explore the endless possibilities of your stories and characters before you even begin the draft or how you can improve your existing in-progress work.
June will discuss,
- The difference between brainstorming and mind mapping,
- The pros and cons of mind mapping alone and with others,
- Flushing out story ideas with a mind map and story events (plot),
- Mind mapping characters, character relationships, settings,
- Mind mapping tools and software options.
- WEEK 1
Lesson 1 – Brainstorming and Mind Mapping
Lesson 2 – Mind Mapping with Others and Alone
Lesson 3 – Flushing Out Story Ideas
Lesson 4 – Mind Mapping Characters
Lesson 5 – Mind Mapping Character Relationships
Lesson 6 – Mind Mapping Story Setting
Lesson 7 – Mind Mapping Story Events (Plot)
Lesson 8 – Mind Mapping—Tools and Software Options