Tamsen Kaye

Resident Dreamer
Mar 18, 2011
Alberta Canada
Hey there,

I've been lining up a team for the NaNo Boot Camp. One of our prolific author team mates is visually impaired and uses specialized equipment to view the site. Though she never was able to access the chatrooms, we managed to make the old site work, but haven't tried anything on the new site. If someone could provide some info as to how the new site should work for her, it'd be much appreciated as we try getting her set up.
Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi Tamsen,

I am so sorry for the delay in my reply. I will check into this and email you privately. :)

RJ

Upvote 0
Hi Heidi! Yes, I remember! Nice to see you again!
I'm pretty sure I will! I've got three signed on so far. And our group so far is mixed- you'll probably remember Barbara (Sci-Fi/Paranormal genres)- I'm doing YA this time; my writing coach June (not sure what genre she's covering for NaNo), and Connie, whom I've recruited to Savvy, who is doing m/m.
Just waiting for a check-in from my Beth Barany Plan Your Novel group to see if there are any takers, but only one or two expressed interest earlier, so I'm sure I'll have room! If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow evening, I'll confirm with you just in case. Pretty sure the teams allowed six members and up last year. Thanks for asking!

Upvote 0
Hi all,

FYI: The teams are going to be different this year--ten members exactly--no more, no less.

See you there.

Tami, let me know how things work out for Barbara. Hope the new site works better.

Lyn

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Injgrrl,
Can you submit a support ticket email?

That's really a tech issue.

If I do it for you, it will increase the turn around time.

Lyn

Upvote 0
Apologies all! We're getting the forums opend up asap!

Thanks!
Leslie

Upvote 0
Leslie,
Most of this thread was 2015.
Dr Charley chanced upon it when she tried to get into the forums which are currently being made.
She hasn't signed up yet.
We were talking about it in her class this week. :D
So only Dr. Charley is affected by the post.
Lyn

Upvote 0