Connie Parrott

Premium Member
Oct 25, 2015
Houston, TX
Just taking a moment to thank the Gods of All Things Writing for the divine Angela Knight and her class "From Mild to Wild...Sex Scenes" that wrapped Feb. 14. Loved Angela's blunt, funny method of presentation. Why couldn't my college professors have been like her? Why didn't this sort of course present itself 30 years ago? Maybe I was looking in all the wrong places.

So glad I found Savvy Authors. Struck gold in them there Savvy hills. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
YAY! We're glad you found us, too. :) I'll make sure Angela gets your kind words.

Leslie

Upvote 0
So glad you found Savvy. Please be sure to sign up for the News Letter so you can see the upcoming workshops.
Also, if there's anywhere you could suggest I post the upcoming workshops (Facebook, Yahoo Groups, etc), please let me know.

Upvote 0
So glad you found Savvy. Please be sure to sign up for the News Letter so you can see the upcoming workshops.
Also, if there's anywhere you could suggest I post the upcoming workshops (Facebook, Yahoo Groups, etc), please let me know.
Hi Sahara,

Funny you should ask. Even though I'm a member of Savvy Authors, I found Angela's course by accident when YOU posted a schedule to Delilah Devlin's Plotting Boot Camp course which I was taking. I read your email and listing of courses. Sort of back door approach for me.

I am also a member of Cathy Yardley's Rock Your Writing Full Time Fiction forum. As a newbie to all this, I am becoming aware that a certain "writer's etiquette" exists. I personally think her forum would be a good place to advertise classes, BUT would Savvy and FTF be considered competitors? I may be getting ready to stick my finger in an electrical outlet for all I know. Cathy is teaching her Rock Your... books. But every so often we members announce our latest class and ooh and aah over it or vice versa. Cathy's a member here, too, I think.

I like the idea of groups promoting classes EVERYWHERE. That's one of the reasons we're all here, right? To help one another?
If I come across another location fertile for instruction, I'll holler.

Thanks for posting when you did for Angela's class. I'm still hooting and hollering about it. I had another member tonight ask me the whens and wheres for Angela's class. I was getting ready to answer them.

Connie

Upvote 0