Connie Parrott

Premium Member
Oct 25, 2015
Houston, TX
Hi RJ, I happened to log into my PayPal account and it showed that SavvyAuthors had billed me twice in Oct. for my dues. Once on Oct. 12 and then again on Oct. 19. Not sure if this is in the same year. Can you check this out for me? I didn't know where else to place this question.

Thanks,
Connie Parrott

Leslie
Leslie
Oh no! Usually when this happens it's a duplicate account. Any chance you have two userids with us? I'll check on the back end, but if you have an idea let me know!
Upvote 0
Leslie
Leslie
omg, you have two upgrades! I am not even sure how that is possible! You need to disable one, I cannot do this for you. If you go into your profile under Upgrades you should see both of them.

If you can, cancel one of them. If you only see one let me know. I will search back and see when this started. We will refund you! This is really odd!
Thanks and apologies!
Leslie
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Leslie
Leslie
Sorry, I am basically spamming you now. I figured out this started some time in 2017 so there are three overpayments for 2017, 2018, and 2019 that I have refunded to you. We now need to be sure to cancel one so this does not happen next year.
:)
Upvote 0
Upvote 0