Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Instructor
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
  • Dec 31, 2012
    South Dakota
    If you like cowboy romance, you'll like this book. I absolutely loved Jaime Dodge's character, and she had a fabulous character arc. The hero's character arc was less dramatic, but that was okay because the heroine changed so much. This was a fantastic read. Just wanted to throw this book recommendation out there!

Reactions: 1 user
    Upvote 0
    Always good to find another cowboy romance author to read. I'll check her out when I'm looking for my next book.

I'm currently reading... It's a bit of a slow start to the book. I really like the writer's voice. The lead character is interesting and has a realistic YA voice. Unfortunately, I keep falling asleep! I'm thinking it's just because I'm tired and not really connected with the book.
    1574695261671.png

Reactions: 1 user
    Upvote 0
    I think I'm the only person on the planet who hadn't gotten into YA yet. Aren't most YA's in first person? My kids (in college now) hate books that aren't in first person, which is wild to me, because third person is the only way I read. I guess because I grew up reading Jude Deveraux and Johanna Lindsey. I don't know.

But yeah, Maisey writes Cowboys in the most realistic way. Her books are awesome. :)

Upvote 0