Does anyone else write Science Fiction, Dark Fantasy, or Steampunk?

Pam M-K

Premium Member
Looking to connect with others interested in these areas. Anyone out there?

Reactions: Rhonda

Rhonda

Premium Member
Sep 4, 2010
Texas
rhondahopkins.com
Google+
RhondaHopkins
Pinterest
RhondaRHopkins
Hi, @Pam M-K and @peninka! I write sci-fi/horror (zombies) and young adult urban fantasy. Most of my fiction is on the dark side, but I always find the light within a story eventually. :)

Reactions: Eliza Fyre

Pam M-K

Premium Member
This is great, I would love to start a group for this. I love historical novels, and thrillers. A splash of Sherlock Holmes, but that is just not what I write. I also have a secret love for Space Opera (done well) but do not tell anyone.

sakyle

Premium Member
Ask me about my book submission!
*Waves* I write fantasy and scifi too.

Tambra

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2010
Texas
tambrakendall.com
Hi sakyle,

Nice to meet you, too! I hope we can get a group started. Sounds like there's a few of us interested anyway. :giggle:

Reactions: Rhonda and sakyle

sakyle

Premium Member
Ask me about my book submission!
That would be fantastic! I definitely need a group of friends writing the same genres as I.

1 comments
Reactions: Rhonda

Rhonda

Premium Member
Sep 4, 2010
Texas
rhondahopkins.com
Google+
RhondaHopkins
Pinterest
RhondaRHopkins
@lesliedow Hi! Can you set up a Speculative Fiction group for us, please?

Harold

scribbler
Jun 23, 2018
Methuen, Ma
I write science fiction. I've read it since I learned to read. Current faves...Pierce Brown Red Rising series, Neal Shusterman's Unwind Dystology and his Arc of the Scythe series. Classic... Slan AE van Vogt, Alfred Bester The Demolished Man, Henry Kuttner Mutant, Alane Nourse Psi High and others, Karen Haber and RoberSilverberg The Mutant Season series. Asimov, The Dune series Frank Herbert and the Dune sequels Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson, James Blish. Robert Heinlein's books about Lazarus Long. The People series by Zenna Hendersen.

Rhonda

Premium Member
Sep 4, 2010
Texas
rhondahopkins.com
Google+
RhondaHopkins
Pinterest
RhondaRHopkins
Hi, all! Since I didn't get a response from Leslie, I sent her a private message to see if she would set up a spec fic group for us. I'm not sure all the notices are going out like they should. I'm signed up for email notices, but haven't been getting them.

Rhonda

Premium Member
Sep 4, 2010
Texas
rhondahopkins.com
Google+
RhondaHopkins
Pinterest
RhondaRHopkins
I got a reply back from Leslie. She's working the day job, but will get the group set up tonight if possible. :)

Harold

scribbler
Jun 23, 2018
Methuen, Ma
I write science fiction. I've read it since I learned to read. Current faves...Pierce Brown Red Rising series, Neal Shusterman's Unwind Dystology and his Arc of the Scythe series. Classic... Slan AE van Vogt, Alfred Bester The Demolished Man, Henry Kuttner Mutant, Alane Nourse Psi High and others, Karen Haber and RoberSilverberg The Mutant Season series. Asimov, The Dune series Frank Herbert and the Dune sequels Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson, James Blish. Robert Heinlein's books about Lazarus Long. The People series by Zenna Hendersen.

Harold

scribbler
Jun 23, 2018
Methuen, Ma
I'm not sure how to do this. It keeps having me reply to my post. Thanks for setup. I joined and posted a discussion. I selected comment and it used my post to reply. Thanks for the setup. Still feeling my way around.

lesliedow

Site Monkey
Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Instructor
Premium Member
Going Indie
Hi all
I did set up a group. You can ask to join and Rhonda or I can add you. Need to find my information about how you can make it uniquely yours.
:)
I will do that tomorrow.
Thanks!

Reactions: sakyle