Looking to connect with others interested in these areas. Anyone out there?

Reactions: 1 user
P
peninka
Hi, Pam! I write Dark Fantasy (and other fantasy sub-genres), steampunk, sword and sorcery, etc.! d:)
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi, @Pam M-K and @peninka! I write sci-fi/horror (zombies) and young adult urban fantasy. Most of my fiction is on the dark side, but I always find the light within a story eventually. :)

Upvote 0
I wonder how we start a group for speculative fiction?

Upvote 0
Hi Pam, Rhonda, peninka,
I write paranormal romance which varies from light to dark. I love steampunk, too! Nice meet other authors who like these genres, too.

Upvote 0
This is great, I would love to start a group for this. I love historical novels, and thrillers. A splash of Sherlock Holmes, but that is just not what I write. I also have a secret love for Space Opera (done well) but do not tell anyone.

Upvote 0
*Waves* I write fantasy and scifi too.

• Friendly
Reactions: 2 users
Tambra
Tambra
Hi sakyle,

Nice to meet you, too! I hope we can get a group started. Sounds like there's a few of us interested anyway. :giggle:
  • Happy
Upvote 0
sakyle
sakyle
That would be fantastic! I definitely need a group of friends writing the same genres as I.
Upvote 0
Pam M-K
Pam M-K
Community can do a lot for your writing.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@lesliedow Hi! Can you set up a Speculative Fiction group for us, please?

H
Harold
I write science fiction. I've read it since I learned to read. Current faves...Pierce Brown Red Rising series, Neal Shusterman's Unwind Dystology and his Arc of the Scythe series. Classic... Slan AE van Vogt, Alfred Bester The Demolished Man, Henry Kuttner Mutant, Alane Nourse Psi High and others, Karen Haber and RoberSilverberg The Mutant Season series. Asimov, The Dune series Frank Herbert and the Dune sequels Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson, James Blish. Robert Heinlein's books about Lazarus Long. The People series by Zenna Hendersen.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi, all! Since I didn't get a response from Leslie, I sent her a private message to see if she would set up a spec fic group for us. I'm not sure all the notices are going out like they should. I'm signed up for email notices, but haven't been getting them.

Upvote 0
I got a reply back from Leslie. She's working the day job, but will get the group set up tonight if possible. :)

Upvote 0
I write science fiction. I've read it since I learned to read. Current faves...Pierce Brown Red Rising series, Neal Shusterman's Unwind Dystology and his Arc of the Scythe series. Classic... Slan AE van Vogt, Alfred Bester The Demolished Man, Henry Kuttner Mutant, Alane Nourse Psi High and others, Karen Haber and RoberSilverberg The Mutant Season series. Asimov, The Dune series Frank Herbert and the Dune sequels Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson, James Blish. Robert Heinlein's books about Lazarus Long. The People series by Zenna Hendersen.

Upvote 0
Hi all
I did set up a group. You can ask to join and Rhonda or I can add you. Need to find my information about how you can make it uniquely yours.
:)
I will do that tomorrow.
Thanks!

Upvote 0