lrdavis

Resident Dreamer
Dec 31, 2014
So Cal Mountains
Hi @lesliedow

This NaNo bootcamp I had a workshop as well. When I was trying to move back and forth between the bootcamp event and the workshop, I found I could not use the drop down list.

In the attachment, you can see the drop down list does not list the special events, only the classrooms, so when I was in the workshop, I could not go quickly (using a drop down list) back to NaNo2016 (although it was possible to go to NaNo2015).

Instead, I had to back out of the workshop, and then drop down the NaNo2016 and then go to team arena and then my team and then the thread I wanted--a lot of extra steps.

Is there a way to have the events and classrooms drop down list have the same drop down as is available in the first drop down list? Special Events, too?

Thanks,
Lyn

Attachments

• Workshop drop down box 2016.JPG
    Workshop drop down box 2016.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Hi Lyn
I think this is because you have access to more classrooms and event spaces than the drop down will display. :( I can remove your access to some you were modding and that might help.

I will also look into how to have a better hierarchy in the dropdown. I have issues with it as well because I have access to so many subfora.

Thanks and if I dont get back to you in a week or so, please remind me. There is a lot going on and I might forget. :)

Thanks!

Upvote 0
There is no hurry and I just thought it would be an easier thing that it is.
I can only imagine how challenging it is with all you have access to.
It is probably only a few of us and I would rather be able to access and help people than not.
Thank you so much,
Lyn

Upvote 0
Thanks Lyn
If I can figure out a way to make this better I will. This is the time of the year for new things at Savvy. :)

Upvote 0