jrgoetz

Resident Dreamer
  • Apr 7, 2022
    Madison, WI
    So I just got my novel back from an independent editor and wanted to give her a shout out. Lindsey was awesome, not just with her work, which I was happy with, but also in terms of her bedside manner, affordability, and general demeanor. 10/10 would recommend if you are looking for someone. She specializes in romance but she works across all genres. (I gave her literary fiction) Including the link to her website in case anyone wants to check her out.

Reactions: 5 users
    Upvote 0
    So I just got my novel back from an independent editor and wanted to give her a shout out. Lindsey was awesome, not just with her work, which I was happy with, but also in terms of her bedside manner, affordability, and general demeanor. 10/10 would recommend if you are looking for someone. She specializes in romance but she works across all genres. (I gave her literary fiction) Including the link to her website in case anyone wants to check her out.

She sounds great! We have a part of the site dedicated to promoting services and products we love. Please consider adding your recommendation to our Recommendations section. :)

Upvote 0