Daisonia

Calligrapher
Dec 22, 2020
Northeast United States
Hey there! Looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm a creative writer, and Accounting Major. Getting an internship is really tough, so I'm working on the second draft of my novel in the meantime. With the pandemic I haven't been able to go outside much, so I'm hoping to make some friends virtually.

As for my latest work, it's a fantasy/adventure novel about a girl who's searching for her older sister that she looks up to very much.

Reactions: 2 users
RJ Garside
RJ Garside
Welcome, @Daisonia!

I think with the pandemic we are all looking to make some friends virtually. Your book sounds intriguing! I know January is always an exciting time for writers to kickstart their writing again. :)

Please shout out if you need anything. Happy writing!

RJ
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome! I think we are all in a holiday daze right now. I'm here posting events for the new year and thinking about a multi-book series I promised @Dawn_McClure I would plan out before the first of January! I have a premise...maybe..have to think on it more! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Welcome! I'm late to the party 'cause I lost internet for way too long, but I think you'll like it here. The more you participate and people start recognizing your name, the more friends you'll make and the more interesting it becomes. It's always great to learn something new with friends. Or find a crit partner who has a similar writing style and would be willing to exchange critiques with you. Or you can hang around so long and enjoy it so much you decide to become a moderator...like I did. LOL

All kidding aside, the site has a lot to offer. I've been here for a decade and I don't even know everything about it.

Upvote 0