SilvaFamily2

Story Laureate
Mar 22, 2016
Saint Augustine, FL
Hello everyone,
My name is Jacqueline Silva and live in Saint Augustine, FL. I am happy to say that I finished and self-published my first book, “Eternal Light.” I have been working on my second book of the series, “Immortal Forever.” The hardest thing that I’ve found is that number one it’s hard finding a book publisher and second trying to get people to read it! So, I hope to make many new friends and look forward to input on my book(s).

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Hi Jacqueline,

First off welcome to SavvyAuthors! We are very excited that you've decided to join us. SavvyAuthors is a wonderful writing community with authors of all different stages in their careers and backgrounds.

Congratulations on your self-publishing endeavour! I love the cover that you posted on your Avatar. Good luck on book 2.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Welcome to SavvyAuthors!

RJ

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,
My name is Jacqueline Silva and live in Saint Augustine, FL. I am happy to say that I finished and self-published my first book, “Eternal Light.” I have been working on my second book of the series, “Immortal Forever.” The hardest thing that I’ve found is that number one it’s hard finding a book publisher and second trying to get people to read it! So, I hope to make many new friends and look forward to input on my book(s).

Welcome Jacqueline! Congrats on finishing your book (what an accomplishment!) AND publishing it! You're not alone, many writers feel the same way. :) You'll definitely make friends at Savvy, we have the best writers around (I may be biased!)

Check out the Special Events calendar. We run pitch sessions multiple times a year, our next set of pitches are in June. Hope to see you there!

Upvote 0