EvilWizardLizard

Wordsmith
Feb 5, 2023
USA
Hello all! I'm Yakira and I'm a new member!

I'm a writer of all things YA fantasy, and am currently querying three novels. I've had one novel published, but due to complications, I am searching for a new agent to help me through the hurdles of publishing once again! Other than that, I've had some short stories published in online magazines and anthologies, as well as a devotional in a compilation.

I recently joined to take part in the upcoming Pitchfest! Hope to get to know more new authors!

~Yakira

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

I'm a writer of all things YA fantasy, and am currently querying three novels. I've had one novel published, but due to complications, I am searching for a new agent to help me through the hurdles of publishing once again! Other than that, I've had some short stories published in online magazines and anthologies, as well as a devotional in a compilation.

I recently joined to take part in the upcoming Pitchfest! Hope to get to know more new authors!

~Yakira
Hello Yakira, I wrote and queried a YA Fantasy in 2020. I didn't get any good responses from agents, so it's currently sitting on my hard drive. Good for you to be querying 3 novels! Wow!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

~Yakira
Hello @EvilWizardLizard!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors. We are thrilled that you are joining us. I am sorry to hear about the complications, but we hope you will find a fantastic agent to help you with your publishing career.

Good luck with Pitchfest! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything.

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0