Hi BlueBoyBlitz,

Welcome to SavvyAuthors! I'm Lynn, a romantic suspense author and Savvy moderator. You'll probably run into me a time or two in the classes. There's loads of writers here, in all genres, from beginners to experienced. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the Savvy staff. Everyone is amazing and really helpful.

So glad to have you join us!

Upvote 0
Hi BlueBoyBlitz,

Welcome aboard. Feel free to jump right in and immerse yourself in tons of information.

I'm Mona and I write young adult / new adult romance and paranormal romance. I'm also a Savvy moderator. This morning, an idea for a dystopian hit me while making pancakes, so I won't be able to think about anything else until I rough out an outline.

I suggest perusing the blog posts here. You'll find all kinds of great information and it'll also give you an idea of which classes you may want to take or which instructors you may click with best. Most of all, don't be afraid to respond to the instructors' questions or homework. For various reasons, many people lurk without posting, which is fine, but interaction with instructors and other participants will greatly enhance the experience.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
Welcome David!

So glad you are here! It was great to meet you in person at the TGIO party, Saturday.

@lesliedow is our leader here, and will soon be creating the SIG for our NaNo group to use.

In the meantime, check out the classes that are coming up. You can sign up for a class even on the day the class starts.

We have some of the best instructors here. I cannot tell you how much I have learned from Savvy.

I was older, but new to writing and Savvy in 2009, having just finished the Museonlineconference, where the director recommended Savvy highly. I completed my first NaNo and I started with classes and before I knew it, I was learning amazing things here.

I'm a moderator, like @Lynn Balabanos and @Mona. They are awesome mods that you will enjoy interacting with, at classes, too.

Let me know when you see your name added to the NaNoLit SIG.

We can get started on setting up a great follow up forum for our San Berdoo team of writers.

Know that you can PM me directly (as you have done) and I will be online, *unless my internet or computer crashes, daily here. :D

Welcome! welcome! Welcome!

You are about to enjoy the best journey a writer can take.

Your friend,
Lyn

Upvote 0