I am a newbie and hope to get that much needed feedback and information that can help me succeed. I'm also willing to share any information or give any feedback I can.
Hi Jax L. Kramer!

Welcome to Savvy Authors! My name is Connie Parrott. I am a newbie also from last October. Saw your post in the wee hours of the night and decided to say hello and tell you that you've made a wonderful choice to join Savvy.

I've learned so much since joining. Savvy has the BEST classes!! I highly recommend you check them out. So many choices each month. I was taking three at one time, although one has finished now. Still enjoying the other two.

Of course, Savvy wouldn't be as great as it is without the wonderful people who run the show. Everyone on staff and all the members are eager to help each other out.

So, good choice, Jax! Your writing adventures have just begun!

Connie

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Connie,

Thank you for making me feel welcomed here. I'm still looking around and figuring out how things work but am excited to part of the community.
Hi Jax!

Glad to have you aboard! Savvy recently updated the site, so I expect all of us are getting used to how the new site works. I know I am.

See you around!

Connie

Upvote 0
I am a newbie and hope to get that much needed feedback and information that can help me succeed. I'm also willing to share any information or give any feedback I can.
Hi Jax,

We've all been a newbie at some point during our writing journey. Welcome to SavvyAuthors! We are very excited to have you join a wonderful group of writers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread or email US. We always happy to help. :)

Welcome!

~ RJ

Upvote 0