s1dd

Paper jockey
Feb 12, 2022
Charlottesville, VA
LinkedIn
s1dddotcom
Hi Everyone,

I'm Sidd and I just finished my first novel - a paranormal thriller - and second book. Just found out about this community and look forward to some discussions and the pitch contests.

Sidd

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Hi Everyone,

I'm Sidd and I just finished my first novel - a paranormal thriller - and second book. Just found out about this community and look forward to some discussions and the pitch contests.

Sidd
Hi Sidd!
Welcome to Savvy! Best time ever to join because of Pitchfest this week!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Leslie, thanks for the welcome! I tried to shorten my pitch to fit in my signature. Opinion?

Leslie
Leslie
You don't have to pitch in your signature. When pitchfest opens the pitch posts will be open to replies. You will post your pitch on the post of the agent or editor of your choice.
Thanks!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi Sidd - I also wrote a paranormal thriller, although it's probably actually closer to a traditional detective story, it just happens to include vampires. Hi from a similar genre!
Hi, want to trade synopses/first 50 pages etc.? I'm exactly in the same boat. Reads like a thriller. But has ghosts.

Upvote 0
Sure! I'm not too familiar with the way this platform works but I think you can send a direct message? I'll give it a try.
got it

Upvote 0