Melissa Metzger

Story Laureate
May 30, 2016
I am new to this site. I have been a teacher for 12 years and while I have been wanting to write for many years, it is always hard to teach and write at the same time. This last summer, I finally got a spark for an idea and I have spent this last school year plotting out and figuring out the world. I believe it would fall under Urban Fantasy Romance. I have just started writing. Anyone looking for a CP, give me a holler.

Upvote 0
Hi Melissa, welcome to SavvyAuthors!!

If you're looking to work on your plot, check out the Special Events page. Special Events are FREE to our Premium members, we generally offer something every month. :) We'll also be working on a CP program this year, more to come on that.

Special Events Calendar - SavvyBlog

Thanks,
Riley

Upvote 0
I am new to this site. I have been a teacher for 12 years and while I have been wanting to write for many years, it is always hard to teach and write at the same time. This last summer, I finally got a spark for an idea and I have spent this last school year plotting out and figuring out the world. I believe it would fall under Urban Fantasy Romance. I have just started writing. Anyone looking for a CP, give me a holler.
Hi Melissa,

We are SO excited to have you join us! This is a great place to meet a CP and a great group of writing friends.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread or you can email US. We are always happy to help!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors!

~ RJ

Upvote 0