meldridge15

Prose Wrangler
Feb 14, 2021
Indianapolis, IN
I'm new. I haven't completed my profile. YET. I've writing for years, but mostly for work or personal annoyance. I've written about paranormal and urban fantasy. Now I've signed up for the Cozy writing class. Clearly I have not settled on a genre. It's like my language skills. I've attempted five foreign languages, including English and have yet to master any of them.

So. Hello. I'm just so glad to be here.

Reactions: 1 users
RJ Garside
RJ Garside
Hi, @meldridge15!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors. I apologize for the delay in my reply. I must have missed the notification of your post. I wouldn't worry about settling on a genre. Write what you love. :)

We are thrilled to have you join us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

RJ
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've been a member for a while but this is my first post. I'm currently looking for authors to interview from April onwards for my website = Home - Rita Lee Chapman. If anyone is interested in being interviewed please contact me through the website.

Apart from writing and reading (a lot!) I enjoy playing tennis and entertaining friends - with food, I mean, not tricks!

Reactions: 1 user
RJ Garside
RJ Garside
Hi, @Rita Chapman!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors! What a cool idea to have a blog with author interviews.

I think you are in good company with writing and reading a lot.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything!

RJ
Upvote 0
Upvote 0