AMR

Story Laureate
Jan 7, 2019
Washington, D.C.
Hi everyone! I'm Anne-Marie Rivers, a Regency romance author furiously finishing a rough draft at the moment. I'm represented by Elizabeth Winick Rubinstein, and I was one of the chapter winners from Avon's last FanLit contest. I've written three novels (currently unpublished) and my current WIP is the start to a new series. Looking forward to learning and writing alongside all of you! I'm on Twitter at @authorannemarie and online at www.annemarierivers.com.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Wow, @AMR
You have an impressive list of credits and it is exciting to have you be a part of us. We have quite a few published authors, but they often become swept up in their work as authors to spend much time here.
Welcome to Savvy.
I'm one of the moderators here and check the site daily, so if you have any questions PM me and I'd be glad to find the answer if I don't know it already.
I owe Savvy for contributing the most of my learning curve in writing. There are great people here. Now you can be one of them. :D
Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. BTW, we have a great SIG (SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP) for Romance writers -- Passion. I'm a member but I don't write romance stories. I'm in Kidlit. :D
Lyn

Upvote 0
Hi Anne-Marie,

Sorry for the delay in my reply. Welcome to SavvyAuthors! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us. We are ALWAYS happy to help! :)

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0