• NaNo Is Coming Up! Join Us 11/4 To Kick Off Your Motivation

We’re getting excited for NaNo and wanted to invite you to join us! I know it can sometimes be hard to find motivation or get past those blocks, but we’re here to help you keep focused and on track in your story! Register below if you’d like to join - it’s entirely free!

Register View thread

NaNo Is Coming Up! Join Us 11/4 To Kick Off Your Motivation

alexj

Author
Aug 20, 2021
Madison
Hey everyone! We’re getting excited for NaNo and wanted to invite you to join us! I know it can sometimes be hard to find motivation or get past those blocks, but we’re here to help you keep focused and on track in your story!

Register below if you’d like to join - it’s entirely free!
NaNo with SavvyAuthors

And we’re also planning a get together on November 4th @ 1pm CT to get to know everyone! Please join if you can, I’d love to meet you all :)

Also know, it’s super casual you don’t have to have your camera on or speak if you don’t want to, but if you’d like to join, meet some of the other members from Savvy, get some ideas, or just chat about what’s going on in your life, we’d love to have you!

• Happy
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Registered! I'll be revising a completed MS so I'll probably log the number of words I've edited/added/thrown out the window. I'm a terrible procrastinator so hopefully this will help keep me on track.

Reactions: 1 user
RJ Garside
RJ Garside
Yay, @ ElleBoyd! We are excited to have you join us. I'm a terrible procrastinator too, so let's cheer each other on. :) Can't wait for November 1st!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0