Resident Dreamer
Mar 29, 2017
da UP
paulettenoble.kadythe.com
LinkedIn
paulette-noble-b925a6196
Pinterest
pnstuff
My name is Paulette Noble and I don't (or haven't yet) use a pen name. You can find me on Amazon.com under my actual name. Really. I signed up last spring to take a class with Angela Knight (love her work) and became a premium member this summer for more classes.

I'm on the 5th part of a 5-part series that is called A Virtual Reality. I just finished the first draft and my primary reader/editor is having a pass at it right now. It's the longest work yet at just over 105K words. We're aiming for a December release. My and my husband's work (he's also a writer) are published through Kadythe Publishing.

Oh, you can also find me in the sprint room most evenings when I'm working on a draft.

I have a facebook page that I keep semi-updated and a twitter account that is neglected except at book release time.

If you want to exchange writing or publishing experiences, I'm all ears!

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Welcome @PauletteN

We're glad you are here at Savvy Authors and that you posted as a not so newbie. I'm sure @lesliedow and @Lynn Balabanos and @Tamsen Kaye will be joining me soon, as they usually do, in welcoming you. I am one of the moderators here and we are the more active ones who help instructors and students navigate their workshops.

I'm glad your class has gone well. We have so many that are great--I consider them the best on the market. I owe them my learning progress.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a mod. Just PM us or post a question in the class you are taking. We're here to help.

Good writing!
Lyn

Upvote 0
Thanks, Lyn! I've been pleased with the classes I've taken so far. Even if I'm familiar with a subject, taking a class on it is usually a good way to confirm what is known and probably pick up a bit more through other people's perspectives. I love interacting with the instructor and classmates.

If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Paulette,

Thanks for posting! I know you aren't a new member, but it's always nice to hear from other writers. :) I'm Lynn and I write romantic suspense. I'm also a moderator for Savvy so you'll probably see me around in the workshops.

I also love Angela's workshops. I've taken a few and really enjoyed them. She has a new one coming up in a couple of weeks about fight scenes which I'm excited about.

Congrats on getting your books out there! That's amazing! I'm in between projects at the moment, so I haven't been hanging out in the sprint room. I'll get there eventually and, when I do, I hope to bump into you.

Upvote 0
Hi, Lynn!

I plan on taking Angela's fight scene class this fall. It should be fascinating and informative. I'm a bit of a stickler on logistics. I like to be able to envision what I'm describing so I'm sure it's even possible. Believability is very important to me.

Even though I'm in the editing stage, I've still been stopping in the Sprint Room most evenings to see who's around and to leave an update.

See you around!

Upvote 0
Hi Paulette!

I know that I've already sent you a quick hello and welcome to the Savvy party, but I wanted to check in and let you know that you have any questions or need anything please don't hesitate to email ME.

As the Membership Coordinator and the Workshop Coordinator, I can answer the majority of your questions and if I can't answer it I will find someone that can.

A huge welcome and don't hesitate to email if you need anything! :)

RJ

Upvote 0
Sorry about that. I usually catch these trolls faster. ugh.

Upvote 0