Welcome @Phyllis J!

You are among friends. There is a small group of us, who are picture book writers, @Sunny Irene Roth leads most of us in PBs. She also teaches here. I'm finishing one of mine that she inspired me to write.

In addition, we have a Kidlit SIG (under SavvySigs) that you are most welcome to join. Many of us cross over and write a variety of children's literature, so we currently lump ourselves under one Kidlit group. But you'll find that we understand PBs and have some experience as critters of them.

We're all still adjusting to the new forum structure, so some people are not posting as much as I have normally seen. But we'll get settled and figure it all out.

So if people don't find you here, it is because they are still trying to figure out how the new forum works...and they don't get notified of newcomers as I do. :D I have an advantage.

I'm one of the moderators here, so if you have questions, even ones I can't answer, I know who does know the answers.

Welcome aboard and good writing,
Lyn

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Absolutely. For TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) there are picture books for adults. The themes are older and not so simplistic.
You have to find the publishers who are working at that kind of level of need.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0