Intros & Newbies New to the awesome that is Savvyauthors!

Courtney Larsen

scribbler
Sep 14, 2017
Hello all,
I joined Savvyauthors this last week and am ready to dive into the plethora of knowledge! My name is Courtney and I write Adult Contemporary Fantasy novels. I look forward to meeting everyone and making great friends along the way to becoming a Savvy Author! Lol!

Reactions: 1 user

Mona

Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Feb 19, 2010
Cove, TX
Welcome to the group! You got here just in time for SavvyCon!!

Lynn Shannon

Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Apr 16, 2016
author
Hi Courtney,

Welcome to Savvy! I'll second Mona's comment - you joined at just the right time. Savvy Con is going on right now and it's free!!! It's a great way to interact with the community here at Savvy and learn some things too. ;)

If you need anything or have any question, please free free to DM me.

lrdavis

Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Dec 31, 2014
So Cal Mountains
Hi Courtney! Welcome to Savvy Authors!

I second my great friends and Moderators, too. This is an awesome site. We look forward to seeing you around.

The next big event will probably be the Novel in a month coming up in November-- NaNoWriMo.org is a great non-profit and many of us are avid supporters of it...and we conduct our own boot camp to encourage each other here, too, during the month, to write a goal of 50,000 words in one month. Start getting your outline together...

Lyn

RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
Hi Courtney!

I know that I've already sent you a quick hello and welcome to the Savvy party, but I wanted to check in and let you know that if you have any questions or need anything please don't hesitate to email ME.

As the Membership Coordinator and the Workshop Coordinator, I can answer the majority of your questions and if I can't answer it I will find someone that can.

I see that a couple of the amazing moderators have already welcomed you. They are the lovely ladies that you'll see moderating our workshops, webinars, and around just being awesome!

A HUGE welcome and don't hesitate to email if you need anything! :)

RJ