Hi Courtney,

Welcome to Savvy! I'll second Mona's comment - you joined at just the right time. Savvy Con is going on right now and it's free!!! It's a great way to interact with the community here at Savvy and learn some things too. ;)

If you need anything or have any question, please free free to DM me.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Courtney! Welcome to Savvy Authors!

I second my great friends and Moderators, too. This is an awesome site. We look forward to seeing you around.

The next big event will probably be the Novel in a month coming up in November-- NaNoWriMo.org is a great non-profit and many of us are avid supporters of it...and we conduct our own boot camp to encourage each other here, too, during the month, to write a goal of 50,000 words in one month. Start getting your outline together...

Lyn

Upvote 0
Hi Courtney!

I know that I've already sent you a quick hello and welcome to the Savvy party, but I wanted to check in and let you know that if you have any questions or need anything please don't hesitate to email ME.

As the Membership Coordinator and the Workshop Coordinator, I can answer the majority of your questions and if I can't answer it I will find someone that can.

I see that a couple of the amazing moderators have already welcomed you. They are the lovely ladies that you'll see moderating our workshops, webinars, and around just being awesome!

A HUGE welcome and don't hesitate to email if you need anything! :)

RJ

Upvote 0