Hello! I'm new to the site, but not to writing. I thought I'd wave and provide a little intro.

I'm a U.S. expat, living in Germany. I have self-published several books and created my own imprint to provide services to other writers, along with publishing my own works.

It's been a while since I lived in the states, and one of the biggest things I miss is going to a bookstore. I used to spend my Friday evenings browsing Borders and then leaving with an armful of books. And I also miss the food. LOL!

I joined to see if I could help others and possibly get some feedback on my works.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Reactions: 3 users
Leslie
Leslie
Welcome, Brand!
You have joined during an exciting week! We have two publishing contracts to celebrate!
I too miss browsing bookstores, but i am sure we'll get back to that soon!
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello,
I just got to know about this website from Odyssey Workshop and got myself registered here. I am from India, I am working on a science fantasy book . I am looking for an honest feedback /review of my work and of coourse making some friends.

Thanks

@Themewriter21

Reactions: 1 users
Leslie
Leslie
Welcome! I love the Odessey Workshop, as well. It was one of the first places I stumbled over when I started writing.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome, @Brand Rye and @Themewriter21!

We are thrilled that you are joining us. Please let us know if you have any questions. :)

RJ

Upvote 0