Hi Edyta
There is nothing specific about printing the forum posts on the site. For now, you can use the embedded printing command in your browser. It will likely print better if you turn off background images. I suspect that is what is covering the last line. This will also save you ink.

I am investigating a print option for the forums and will let you know when I find one that works.

Best
Leslie

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
I wish there was a way to print workshop lectures without printing the whole screen, with all the html and pictures. My computer's Print command prints all the junk, with numbered lines in the text and other distracting things. As we are responsible for saving the information ourselves, I'd like to save my class without having to virtually rewrite it. Thanks for any pointers you can give.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay on this. I was on the track of an addon to do this and ran into some issues with it. Let me see if the developer has fixed them.

Thanks!
Leslie

Upvote 0
Thanks for asking about this! I checked with the dev and he had addressed the issue. I've got it installed now and it seems to be working fine. Check the top of the thread for a large, blue PRINT button. That brings up your browser's print dialog and will print all the posts in a thread.

Let me know if you see any issues.
:)

Leslie
Print_question___SavvyAuthors.png

Upvote 0