Author-in-progress

Story Jedi
Feb 8, 2021
Iowa
Can anyone explain the different descriptions that are found in our profiles? I know we start off as scribblers. I noticed that I recently became an "ink-slinger", but I don't know why. And I've seen titles like "resident dreamer" as well. I'd like to know what all the hierarchy of titles are and how/when they are awarded.
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Sure! We have an Achievements Ladder that gives you points for things you do on the site. You can see the explanation and your progress here:

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Sure! We have an Achievements Ladder that gives you points for things you do on the site. You can see the explanation and your progress here:
Thanks, that was fascinating to read though. I had no idea there were so many "awards."
However, I still don't see info on labels like "scribbler" and "ink-slinger."

Upvote 0
Thanks, that was fascinating to read though. I had no idea there were so many "awards."
However, I still don't see info on labels like "scribbler" and "ink-slinger."
Ah! Yes, that is the membership ladder... And it looks like in our recent revamp of the site that we no longer have an explanation page for that! Oops! So I will be adding that today. :giggle: The membership ladder is based on points that you are awarded for things that you do on the site. When I get that posted again I will add a link here, but it is usually a page in the FAQ section.

You can see the top-ranked members here:

Upvote 0